It is a long time since I published a list of my musings, favorites and wishes the last time. It has been so long, I forgot, why I backed out from it. Today I decided to bring it back, though, so here it is a couple of things that are on my mind today:
1. Olos Glyco Program products, which I have bought some time ago. After one month of using it, I am super happy with the result!!! They seem a bit expensive, but it is worth every penny you pay. They are efficient, they are effective, they are perfect. You can check them HERE.
2. Braids. Just because of it laid back boho look, which is my idea for summer hairdo.
3. Books as the door to a world of imagination. The other day I read a tale about colors of the sky and for the next few days, I saw the universe through these colorful glasses. Thumbs up for summer readings.
4. Comfortable footwear, in which I can do all the summer walks. These espadrille alike ones stole my heart. I am not sure if they are still available, but they were on sale HERE.
5. Summer SALES as the way to buy items for autumn. I have already bought a couple of good quality tees, jumper and a pair of classic black boots. Check my tips how to shop sales and be happy HERE.