On Thursday, I am going to the MELT! festival and I am in the middle of ‘wardrobe preparation’ for it. The key to successful packing is taking as little as possible while being prepared for whatever may happen.
Here is a festival capsule wardrobe I am going for this year:
1. CAMI DRESS- which can be worn as a single or with a tee underneath. (BTW, there is nothing better to wear after a shower than airy dress).
2. OFF SHOULDER TOP- to have something that follows the most recent trends.
3. WHITE TEE- to have a basic that works fine with everything.
4. CAMI TOP- in case it is boiling hot.
5. PAIR OF SHORTS- so I can comfortably sit everywhere I want.
6. A SCARF- which warms up my throat when it is cold and protects my head when it is hot.
7. A SWEATSHIRT- to keep me warm
8. A PARKA JACKET- to keep me dry in case of rain
10. A BLING-BLING- to make me shine.
11. 12. 2 PAIRS OF SUNNIES- just ‘cos I love sunnies ^^
13. A PAIR OF SOCKS – as a trendy alternative to long bottom.
14. SWIMWEAR- just in case I need it.
15. TRAINERS*- so my feet are comfy during long nights out.
16. FLAT SANDALS*- so you wear it to the shower, to the lake and when it is boiling hot.
17. WELLIES*- to keep the feet dry.