December is so busy, I am very late with getting Xmas gifts for my beloved ones. I do have a couple ideas, though. Think of items that are either cute, useful or both and you wont ever go worng with it. So this is what I have on my mind:
1. Ginger bread hearts as a Xmas tree decor from IKEA. Find them HERE
2. For a home-bird fluffy and gorgeous fur cushion from ZARA HOME. Find it HERE
3. For a tea lover mug with Xmas decors from ZARA HOME. Find it HERE.
4. For a friend who likes breakfasts in bed structured crystal tray from ZARA HOME. Find it HERE.
5. For an organizer pocket weekly diary from Moleskine. Find it HERE.
6. For a coffee lover coffee maker from Carlodeli. Find it HERE.
7. For any girl ultimate must-have to keep your skin smooth and fresh a coconut oil from Boots. Find it HERE.
8. For a frosty friend an oversized scarf from Asos. Find it HERE.
What gifts did you buy? Let me know in comments 😉