With the end of 2016, I have done a lot of compilations. I have counted how many times I traveled and how many music events I have attended. What I also did was reviewing my closet. Its outcome is identifying 5 most favorite garments. Check below what are they and reasons, why I totally recommend you go for them.
1. BLACK SKINNY JEANS. It is the most versatile piece I wear all the time with everything and always feel gorgeous. I got mine from H&M, you can buy them HERE.
2. POINTED BOOTS. These boots were one of these purchases, I made to experiment with fashion. I have never had a pair like this before, so I had doubts if I ever wear them. Now, a year after, they are my number one flat ankle boots and I cannot even remember what shoes I used to wear before I got them. Find another outfit with it HERE.
3. WOOLEN JUMPERS. This year was for me a time of wool discovery. It has all started with a turtleneck from merino wool than I got a jumper from lambs wool and now I have in my closet only wool. It is warm, it breathes, and now, in times of temperature below 15 degrees below 0, I appreciate them even more. Read more about benefits of wool HERE.
4. LEVIS 525. I came across my pair of 525s in a second-hand shop and instantly fell in love with them. They are perfect for my silhouette and I also love its denim. I have reworked my pair, I slimmed its bottom and chop off the hem (1h job), to be exactly as I wanted and quickly they became my favorite pair of denim. I wear them all the time, with everything I have and they always look good. Find it HERE, on official Levi Strauss website.
5. BOMBER JACKET. I don’t remember when did I get my first bomber, but it was many years ago, I’m thinking it could have been high school. Anyways, for all these years I always have a bomber in my closet cos it looks awesome in casual and gives a nice edgy look to the formal style. Check my latest bomber jacket crush HERE.
What are your favorite pieces and why? Lets inspire each other to become more stylish and chic 🙂