How to be sexy is a precarious question. There is no ultimate definition of sex appeal and the judgment of it is highly subjective. I won’t exaggerate saying that sexy can be anyone, with any body shape and at any age.
Here are 5 styling tricks I use to instantly boost my sexiness:
1. OWN IT. Being sexy is related to being confident. If you struggle with it, fake it till you make it. Nothing is more attractive than a girl, who knows her value. Need some help? Check THIS video- tutorial from FRIENDS learning how to own the room from the moment you enter it.
2. DISTANCE FROM IT. Don’t be too serious about yourself. There is nothing sexy about a person with a stick up their ass.
3. ENJOY IT. Wear clothes that you like and don’t force yourself to wear whatever for a sake of being sexy. There is no such thing like forced sexiness. For example, I feel so uncomfortable in stilettos that I never wear them. Well additionaly I think I cant be sexy without an ability to walk…
4. COVER IT. I follow the rule that less is more. Don’t ruin the surprise you can make in the bedroom, by showing everything that you have before dinner starts. But on the contrary, don’t be afraid to show this or that. I like oversized tees that give ‘I woke up like this’ kind of look, like gray tee I wear in this post. I love that it effortlessly uncovers my shoulders, while keeping me fully dressed. And this jacket… I love how tiny I look inside of it. ❤
5. EASE IT. Focus on conversation and not on your appearance. Joke, laugh and have something interesting to say. And just chill. You are awesome and one of a kind, remember 😉
Would you add anything to this list? Let me know in the comments below to enrich my list of tricks 😀